According to the WHO Health is defined as being "a state of complete physical, mental, and social well-being and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity". Here are some practical ways on how you can reduce fat and become a slim person. Some simple solutions to a complex problem - obesity.
- Sweat it out : The most effective way to remain healthy is to exersice daily. I'm not asking you to get up at for o'clock in the morning to exersice. What I mean is to just have some regular physical exersice. And it should be regular. Jogging, swimming, outdoor games
- Avoid Junk Foods : You know it very well that the fast foods are going to damage your health. Then why are you people still ignoring the caution. Always opt out of junk oily food stuffs. It'll do you no good - especially if you are obese.
- Calorie Ckeck : A very less performed task when you buy food stuffs from shops. Every packed food item has a calorie value written behind it. So check it whenever you buy something and choose the one with the lowest.
- Avoid a meal skip : Never skip a meal, especially the breakfast. It's just a myth that avoiding food can make you slim. The only help that skipping a meal can do is to make you weak and unhealthy ! And there is another unhealthy practice among the teens - eating less in order to compensate for the over eating at the party last day. It will only worsen the situation.
- Consult your doctor : If you try all these and is still not helping, then it is advisable to consult your doctor. Sometimes obesity can be caused by hormonal imbalances. Don't get depressed. And maybe the doctor can get you back to your shape in a few days. So don't hesitate.